- Arm Candy: Pretty much every girl loves her bling and I am no exception. I must admit that I have a disgusting amount of jewelry (remember ladies and gentleman I am somewhat of a hoarder haha). So, I thought I would share with all of you some of my favorite “army candy” looks.
Tory’s rings and Van Cleef Alhambra bracelet.
- “Hello Gorgeous” Light Fixture: Yesterday I ventured to Home Goods searching for a desk chair, but low and behold I couldn’t find a chair that tickled my fancy. However, shockingly, I did not come out of there empty handed haha. I left with this amazebalz light fixture and can’t wait to get it all set up! The office space is coming together 😉
- Gelato Fiasco Pomegranate Chocolate Chunk Sorbetto: Stumbling upon my all time favorite sorbetto from Gelato Fiasco, the delicious gelateria located in my college town, was fate and I have done some serious damage on this pint. I highly recommend it and will definitely be going back for more!
- Sippy Wine Cup: I really think that the reason why I choose this as one of my favorite things goes with out explanation…I mean come on how awesome and easy are these? I desperately want one of the monogrammed cups so I can officially have claims on one!
- Sissy Time: Very few relationships compare to that of the one you have with your sister. I am lucky to call this babe my twinkie and so thankful that I have her in my life. Since moving back home we both have been conscious about spending time together because we are on such different work schedules. I love her to the moon and truly appreciate all the effort she has put forth in our relationship. Love ya more 🙂