From this day forward I have decided to create a blog series called, “Things I’m Loving Thursday.” My ultimate goal with these reoccurring posts is to share with all of you my favorite things at a particular time. Whether it’s food, clothing pieces, words of wisdom, etc. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do! So, let’s celebrate today, the inauguration of “Things I’m Loving Thursday,” and I can’t wait to continue sharing everything that makes me smile 🙂
- My New Desk: Special shout out to to overstock.com for having this amazebalz corner desk, may I also add at a fantastic price, which will hopefully help me create the office space I am envisioning. I promise I’ll keep you guys posted on my progress 😉
- Wall Art: These two beautiful wood signs from Sweetwater & Co. a great store in my hometown, will also be a part of my office space. In my opinion there are few things better than inspirational wall art.
- Dunks Coffee: As a New England girl Dunkin Donuts will forever hold a special place in my heart. I’ve tried to be more adventurous with my coffee choices, but I always come back to Dunks! Britty’s running on Dunkin these days 🙂
- Lilly Skipper Popover: This summer I have been living in (and when I say living in I am not exaggerating) my Lilly Pulitzer Skipper Popover in “Lobstah Roll.”
I’m obsessed with the terry-towel material and it’s lightweight feel. This popover is beyond perfect for cool summer nights and a bonus is that I got it from Seaside Allure!
- BurnCycle Classes: I admit that I am one of those crazy people who actually looks forward to their workout, but this excitement is significantly heightened when I am going to one of Amy Livermore’s BurnCycle Spin Classes. Her high intensity workout along with the best pump up soundtracks i’ve ever heard keep me on my toes and rearing to go the entire 45 minutes. I highly recommend this class and promise you won’t be disappointed after it…it is one heck of a cardio workout.
- Dark Chocolate Almonds: As someone who struggles with disordered eating thoughts it has been difficult for me to figure out, as well as overcome fears, about how to incorporate “treats” into my diet. Dark chocolate almonds are one of the first sweets i’ve been comfortable eating and I am optimistic that from here on I will have the courage to expand my palette.
- Clava Monogram Handbag: I mean who doesn’t love a gorgeous monogram tote? This beautiful, and easy to clean, plastic bag from Clava is perfect for everyday use and I can’t even begin to tell you all how many compliments I’ve gotten on my tote. I got mine from tnuck.com and would love another one, but haven’t been able to choose yet because there are SO many options!